Effective Date: January 1st, 2023
Some regions provide additional rights by law. For region-specific terms, please see below.
Collecting Personal Information
Information You Provide
When you visit the Site [or one of our showrooms], we collect certain information you provide to us, such as when you make a purchase, contact us, or sign-up for marketing. The categories of information we collect include:
- Identifiers, including your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Characteristics or demographics, including your country.
- Commercial or transactions information, including records of products or services you purchased, obtained, or considered.
- Payment information, including your payment instrument number (such as a credit or debit card number), expiration date, and security code as necessary to process your payments. This information is processed by our payment processors.
- User-generated content,including content within any messages you send to us (such as feedback, questions, or survey responses) or publicly post on the Site (such as in product reviews).
Please do not provide any information that we do not request.
Information from Your Browser or Device
In addition, when you use the Site (including when you visit our websites, open or click on our emails, or interact with our advertisements), we and third parties we work with automatically collect information from your browser or device.The categories of information we automatically collect include:
- Device identifiers, including your device’s IP address.
- Device information, including your device’s operating software and browser (e.g., type, version, and configuration), internet service provider, and regional and language settings.
- Internet activity, including information about your browsing history and interactions, such as the features you use, pages you visit, content you view, purchases you make or consider, time of day you browse, and referring and exiting pages.
- Non-precise location data, such as location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level.
The types of tracking technologies we use to automatically collect this information include:
- Cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser that save data about your visit. Cookies often include a unique identifier (e.g., cookie #123). We use two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies make it easier for you to navigate our website and expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies help with personalizing your experience, remembering your preferences, and supporting security features. Additionally, persistent cookies allow us to bring you advertising. Persistent cookies may remain on your device for extended periods of time, and expire on a set expiration date or when they are deleted manually.
Information from Other Sources
- Social media platforms with which you interact.
- Third Parties that provide services to us, including analytics, advertising, and fraud prevention providers.
- Partners that offer co-branded services, sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities.
- Publicly available sources, including data in the public domain.
Disclosing Personal Information
We use service providers to collect and process information on our behalf. Service providers assist us with services such as payment processing, data analytics, marketing and advertising, website hosting, and technical support. To the extent required by law, we contractually prohibit our service providers from retaining, using, or disclosing information about you for any purpose other than performing the services for us, although we may permit them to use publicly available information (as that term is defined by applicable law) or information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified as those terms are defined by applicable law) to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Analytics and Advertising
We disclose your personal information for analytics and advertising related purposes. The receiving persons may act as our service providers, or in certain contexts, independently decide how to process your information. For example:
- We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your personal information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We also use audience matching services (which is a type of Interest-based Advertising) to reach people (or people similar to people) who have visited our Site or are identified in one or more of our databases (“Matched Ads”). This is done by us providing a list of hashed email addresses to an ad partner or incorporating a pixel from an ad partner into our own Site, and the ad partner matching common factors between our data and their data. For instance, we incorporate the Facebook pixel on our Site and may disclose your hashed email address to Facebook as part of our use of Facebook Custom Audiences.
For more information about how Interest-based Advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of Interest-based Advertising by:
- FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Please note that the above opt-outs only apply to the specific browser or device from which you opt out. We are not responsible for the effectiveness of any opt outs offered by other entities.
We disclose information to our partners in connection with offering co-branded services, selling or distributing our products, or engaging in joint marketing activities.
Our promotions may be jointly sponsored or offered by other parties. When you voluntarily enter a promotion, we disclose information as set out in the official rules that govern the promotion as well as for administrative purposes and as required by law (e.g., on a winners list). By entering a promotion, you agree to the official rules that govern that promotion, and may, except where prohibited by applicable law, allow the sponsor and/or other entities to use your name, voice, and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
Merger or Acquisition
We disclose information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale, or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
Security and Compelled Disclosure
We disclose information to comply with the law or other legal process, and where required, in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements. We also disclose information to protect the rights, property, life, health, security and safety of us, the Site, or anyone else.
We disclose information where you direct us to disclose the information.
We disclose information with notice to you and your consent.
Notwithstanding the above, we may disclose non-personal information for any purpose to the extent permitted by applicable law. For details on your rights and choices regarding how we disclose information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
Using Personal Information
- Providing the Site and services to you;
- Complying with our legal obligations;
- Protecting your vital interests;
- Performing a task carried out in the public interest;
- Preventing or addressing fraud, breaches of policies or terms, or threats or harm;
- Understanding trends, usage, and activities, including through tracking technologies or surveys, and making business and marketing decisions;
- Communicating with you about updates, security alerts, changes to policies, and other transactional messages;
- Personalizing your experience to show you content we believe you will find interesting;
- Engaging in direct marketing, promotional communications, and non-personalized advertising;
- Engaging in personalized advertising, including Interest-based Advertising;
- Fulfilling any purpose at your direction;
- With notice to you and your consent; and
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Some examples of where you may interact with a third party include:
- Links. Our Site includes links that hyperlink to websites, platforms, and other services not operated or controlled by us. We may get a commission if you purchase a product after clicking on a link on an affiliate’s website.
Your Rights and Choices
Tracking Technology Management
- Cookies. Most browsers accept cookies by default. You can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to decline or delete cookies. If you use multiple browsers on your device, you will need to instruct each browser separately. Your ability to limit cookies is subject to your browser settings and limitations.
- Preference Signals. Your browser or extension may allow you to automatically transmit Do Not Track and other tracking technology preference signals, and unless required by law, we do not respond to such signals. If you a California resident, please visit the “California” section below for details on how to exercise your right to opt-out of sales or sharing through preference signals.
- E-mails. You can unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field of the email. Please note that you cannot opt out of transactional messages.
- Text Messages and Calls. You can opt-out of receiving texts at any time by texting “STOP” in response to any text message you receive from us or contacting us as set out in the “Contact Us” section below and specifying you want to opt-out of text messages.
Please note that your opt out is limited to the email address and phone number used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions.
The Site is not directed toward individuals under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information (as that term is defined by the U.S. Children’s Privacy Protection Act, or (“COPPA”)) from children. If you are a parent or guardian and believe we have collected personal information from children, please contact us at the address below to request deletion. We will delete the personal information in accordance with COPPA.
We implement and maintain reasonable administrative, physical, and technical security safeguards to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Nevertheless, transmission via the internet is not completely secure and we cannot guarantee the security of information about you.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to erase this information. For more information on your right of erasure, please see the “Your rights” section below.
We are based in the U.S. If you are located outside the U.S., please be aware that your information may be transferred to and processed in the U.S. or another country where we operate.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Grafiti Home, Inc (d/b/a 7th Avenue), 12760 Millennium, 408, Los Angeles CA 90094, United States.
These additional rights and disclosures apply only to California residents. Terms have the meaning ascribed to them in the California Consumer Protection Act as replaced by the California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”), unless otherwise stated.
Notice of Collection
At or before the time of collection, you have a right to receive notice of our data practices. The “Information Collection” section above sets out the categories of personal information we have collected and the sources from which we have obtained personal information in the past 12 months.
We collect and use this personal information for the business and commercial purposes set out in the “Using Personal Information” section above. We disclose this personal information to the categories of persons set out in the “Disclosing Personal Information” section above. Please visit those sections for further details.
We do not sell your personal information as that term is traditionally understood. However, some of our disclosures of personal information may be considered a “sale” or “share” as those terms are defined under the CPRA. A “sale” is broadly defined under the CPRA to include a disclosure for something of value, and a “share” is broadly defined under the CPRA to include a disclosure for cross-context behavioral advertising. We collect, sell, or share the following categories of personal information for commercial purposes: identifiers, characteristics or demographics, commercial or transactions information, device identifiers, device information, internet activity, non-precise geolocation data, and inferences drawn from any of the above. The categories of third parties to whom we sell or share your personal information include, where applicable, vendors and other parties involved in cross-context behavioral advertising. For details on your rights regarding sales and shares, please see the “Right to Opt-Out” section below.
We retain each category of personal information for the length of time that is reasonably necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, and as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
Right to Know, Correct, and Delete
You have the right to request the following from us:
- The categories of personal information we have collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information was collected;
- The categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold or shared;
- The categories of persons to whom the personal information was disclosed for a business purpose or sold or shared;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling or sharing the personal information; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
In addition, you have the right to correct or delete the personal information we have collected from you.
To exercise any of these rights, please submit through this Form or call our toll free number at +1 (877) 382-7751. Please note these rights are subject to exceptions. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 business days and respond to your request within 45 days. We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity, we may deny your request.
Right to Opt-Out of Sales and Sharing
To the extent we “sell” or “share” your personal information as those terms are defined under the CPRA, you have the right to opt-out of the sale or sharing of your personal information, which you can exercise through this Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information link or the link in the footer of our website. In addition, you may exercise this right by turning on a recognized opt-out preference signal, such as Global Privacy Control, in your browser or extension.
When you submit an opt-out, your opt-out will only apply to sales and shares of personal information through tracking technologies from the specific browser from which you submitted the opt-out because the connection between your browser identifiers and other personal information we have about you is not known to us.
You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. Requests must be submitted through the designated methods listed above. Except for opt-out requests, we will require written proof of the agent’s permission to do so and may verify your identity directly.
Right to Non-Discrimination
You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any your rights
Shine the Light
Under California’s Shine the Light law, Customers who are residents of California may request (i) a list of the categories of personal information disclosed by us to third parties during the immediately preceding calendar year for those third parties’ own direct marketing purposes; and (ii) a list of the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed such information. To exercise a request, please write us at the email or postal address set out in “Contact Us” above and specify that you are making a “California Shine the Light Request.” We may require additional information from you to allow us to verify your identity and are only required to respond to requests once during any calendar year.
We do not sell and will not sell your covered information (as those terms are defined by NRS 603A.340).
These additional rights and disclosures apply only to Virginia residents. Terms have the meaning ascribed to them in the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (“VCDPA”).
You have the following rights under the VCDPA:
- To confirm whether or not we are processing your personal data
- To access your personal data
- To correct inaccuracies in your personal data
- To delete your personal data
- To obtain a copy of your personal data that you previously provided to us in a portable and readily usable format
- To opt out of the processing of personal data for purposes of targeted advertising, the sale of personal data, or profiling in furtherance of decisions that produce legal or similarly significant effects concerning you
To exercise the rights to (i) confirm whether we are processing your personal data, (ii) access your personal data, (iii) correct inaccuracies in your personal data, (iv) delete your personal data, or (v) obtain a copy of your personal data, please submit through this Form. We will respond to your request within 45 days. We may require specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. To exercise your right to opt out of the processing of personal data for purposes of targeted advertising and the sale of personal data, please use this link and complete the form.
If we refuse to take action on a request, you may appeal our decision within a reasonable period of time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and specifying you wish to appeal. Within 60 days of our receipt of your appeal, we will inform you in writing of any action taken or not taken in response to the appeal, including a written explanation of the reasons for the decisions. If the appeal is denied, you may submit a complaint to the Virginia Attorney General at https://www.oag.state.va.us/consumercomplaintform.